Sunday, October 18, 2009

Christ All Fucking Mighty - 7 Deadly Sins

For fans of: Ceremony, Outbreak, Trapped Under Ice.
Download

Review: This album is pretty much everything I intended it to be: a fast paced, pissed off album. From start to finish the energy never stops. The recording quality is a million times better than CAFM's first demo which is a huge plus. I feel like CAFM writes songs and doesn't give a damn if you like them. The lyrics are powerful and always send a message. The only thing that bothers me about this album is I feel like the vocals are being pushed too hard at points.

In all:
4/5

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my good friends band. Its all one dude by the way.
    Its sad that Tallahassees scene sucks so much, this band really changed it a lot.
    But check out Shai Hulud, he does vocals for them now.
    -rtr

    ReplyDelete